11931 4050 Rd
Tom and Brendon Cochran Theater Dinner
Alfred Eames Cellars and Pam’s Jammin’ present their first Chef’s Dinner/Educational Four Course Dinner.
A combination of wine, food ambiance and a little interactive knowledge gathering.
Saturday, July 21, 6-9pm
11931 4050 Rd. Paonia, CO 81428
Join us for this really enjoyable and fun evening with the culinary magic of Anthony Reichenbach and the theater expertise of Tom and Brendon Cochran.
We will start with appetizers, soup and wine at the kitchen with the musical magic of Collage in the air, then join Tom and Brendon Cochran for a theater insight.
Anthony will then serve up dinner, and Collage will provide more music and more wine. Then Tom and Brendon will guide you through some interactive theater exercises, and we will finish with dessert and Noche dessert wine and more music from Collage.
Our menu will be as follows:
– Chicken Liver Mousse with Sourdough Crostini, Mixed Olives
– Toasted Sea Salt Almond and Apple-Fennel Kraut
– Chilled Cucumber/Watermelon Soup with Mint and Toasted Curried Pepitas
Small Plate Main Course:
– Bourbon Hickory Smoked Pork Tenderloin, Cauliflower Puree, Caramelized Onion and Date-Strewn Quinoa with a Cherry Jus Reduction
– Espresso Pound Cake, Turkish Coffee Ice Cream and Mango Compote
We will have wine suggestions for each course.
The cost is $75/plate. This includes the wine, the theater presentation and the music.
There is limited space for the event so please reserve through email: email@example.com or call 970-527-6290.
If you have special dietary needs or have further questions, feel free to call Pam or email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Eames at 970-527-3269.