11931 4050 Rd.
Alfred Eames Cellars and Pam’s Jammin’ present their first educational small plate dinner. A combination of wine, food ambiance and a little interactive knowledge gathering.
Join us for this really enjoyable and fun evening with Dr. David Noe.
We will start with appetizers and wine at the kitchen with the musical magic of David Sheppard in the air, then join David Noe for a geology walk around our property.
We will return to the kitchen for a small plate dinner and more music and more wine.
Then David Noe will talk about wine growing and geology in the West Elks, and we will finish with dessert and Noche dessert wine and more music from David Sheppard.
Our menu will be as follows:
– Trilobite Okonomiyaki (Cabbage and Brussel-Sprout Pancakes shaped like your favorite fossil)
– Wild Pesto and Goat Cheese Mountain Dips with Kitchen-made Sourdough Toasts
– Cephalopod Celery (Celery Stuffed with Jamon Serano, Olives, Herbs And Cheeses – without the Jamon for those that cannot do meat)
Small Plate Main Course:
– Grilled Lamb Chops with a Wine Reduction (or Stuffed Pasta Shells with Greek Sauce for our vegetarian friends) with Rock Shrimp Poke Ginger Salad and an Asparagus Strata
– Molten Lava Cake or a Gluten Free Mud Pie
We will have wine suggestions for each course.
The cost is $60/plate. This includes the wine, the geology and the music.
There is limited space for the event so please reserve through email: email@example.com or call 970-527-6290.
If you have special dietary needs or have further questions, feel free to call Pam or email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eames at 970-527-3269.